Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kale Chips


SERIOUSLY??! 
Who would of thought baked Kale would be so DELICIOUS and FABULOUS?! Not me, haha..... but honestly these have now become a staple in our home! Super simple, super yummy, even my 3 year old eats them... hello, miracle!

1 bunch of fresh (organic) Kale
*I get mine from the farmers market but almost every grocery store carries Kale near the fresh lettuce*
  2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Sea Salt

Pre heat oven to 350, wash and gently dry your Kale, take the leafs off the stem and tear into bite size pieces,  in a bowl drizzle the olive oil and sea salt, mix together so each leaf has some oil and salt, Put onto a baking sheet (not over lapping each other), place in oven for 15 min. and they are done! 
That's it, So simple!! They will be crunchy and healthy!!!! I store them in a zip lock bag, perfect for that chip craving! I hope your family enjoys these as much as I do!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails