Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turkey Meatball Sub


This is a Turkey Meatball dinner idea.  Reheat meatballs in spaghetti sauce on the stove top.  Toast the roll a little so it doesn't get too soggy when you add the meatballs and sauce.  Place meatballs & sauce on the roll.  Top with mozzarella cheese.  Place sandwich open face on a cookie sheet to toast the bread and melt the cheese, low broil 3-5 mins.  It never fails that the kids practices are right in the middle of dinner time.  I feed the kids before practice and often I wait till after their practice to eat my dinner at which point it's 8pm and I'm beyond Starving!  This is not good thing!  
So along with napkins I wrap this sub in foil and take it to the field! 




1 comment:

  1. That's a good dinner idea...and if you have little ones that can't eat those big subs, then you can just give them the meatballs with another side! Thanks Taryn (I know this one came from you since you're talking about practices, ha!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails